"1. there is going to be a day or two or three where nothing goes right and it seems like everyone is against you, do not forget that you can crawl in bed and take a break from the world for a little while, tomorrow will be better and you will be okay.
2. there is going to be a boy who tells you that you are the moon and who will make your heart race every time his skin touches yours, do not forget that you are not his, if he kisses you and makes you cry you are allowed to run away. people come and go and you will be okay.
3. there is going to be a girl with wolf teeth who rips out your heart and cuts at your throat, you will love her because she is everything you are not and you will hate her because she is everything you could be, do not forget that her bones are made of stardust like yours, everyone is a little lost and you will be okay.
4. green should be the color of plants and not people, do not envy the girl with dead eyes and flushed cheeks who sleeps in the beds of boys you dream of, she is a small human just like you and she gets lonely and angry and afraid sometimes too.
5. cocaine makes you sad so that you lust to do more, love does that too. do not play with matches if you are standing in dry grass. do not fall in love if you are not ready."
things that i’ve picked up on throughout my small life (via thewastedgeneration)
My mother tells me
that when I meet someone I like,
I have to ask them three questions:
1. what are you afraid of?
2. do you like dogs?
3. what do you do when it rains?
of those three, she says the first one is the most important.
“They gotta be scared of something, baby. Everybody is. If they aren’t afraid of anything, then they don’t believe in anything, either.”
I met you on a Sunday, right
one look and my heart fell into
my stomach like a trap door.
on our second date,
I asked you what you were afraid of.
“spiders, mostly. being alone. little children, like, the ones who just learned how to push a kid over on the playground. oh and space. holy shit, space.”
I asked you if you liked dogs.
“I have three.”
I asked you what you do when it rains.
“sleep, mostly. sometimes I sit at the window and watch the rain droplets race. I make a shelter out of plastic in my backyard for all the stray animals; leave them food and a place to sleep.”
he smiled like he knew.
like his mom told him the same
“how about you?”
I’m scared of everything.
of the hole in the o-zone layer,
of the lady next door who never
smiles at her dog,
and especially of all the secrets
the government must be breaking
it’s back trying to keep from us.
I love dogs so much, you have no idea.
I sleep when it rains.
I want to tell everyone I love them.
I want to find every stray animal and bring them home.
I want to wake up in your hair
and make you shitty coffee
and kiss your neck
and draw silly stick figures of us.
I never want to ask anyone else
three questions | Caitlyn Siehl (via rabbrakha)
Lakas maka-good vibes! I’m just overwhelmed of the fact na napanuod ko The Script in a concert, sang along with them and heard 5 of my fave songs live. And the band really, really pleased the crowd: opened their concert (without a front act), Danny diving in the crowd as they play (quotang-quota yung mga nasa front row), asked someone to dial his ex’s number and sang ‘Nothing’ while the ex is on the other line, the band took pictures of themselves during the concert with easter bunnies and their audience as the background, and when the crowd asked for more songs, they went back - first encore, with Danny showing up in the Lower A seats (not on stage!! SURPRISE!!!) ….and did another encore (coz we asked for it, again). Will definitely remember this good ol’ night. Hay, thank you Lord for this opportunity. This is love <3
Yun lang ehe Superduper good night!
We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
"Ang trahedya ng buhay ko? Hindi ako nagkaroon ng kapangyarihang makapagsabi ng tamang bagay, sa tamang tao, sa tamang panahon."